An avid baker, nutrition enthusiast and fitness fanatic, Sarena Shasteen from Bob’s Red Mill loves to talk all things health – especially when it comes to being gluten free. Sarena specializes in gluten free and dairy free recipes, proving that gluten free living can still be delicious and exciting.
- 2 ¼ cups Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 cups Gluten Free Quick Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ cups cold Dairy-Free Butter (Earth Balance)
- 12 oz Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (we used half Enjoy Life semi sweet and half Enjoy Life dark chocolate)
- 2 cups Caramel Sauce
- ⅓ cup Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Set half aside for topping.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Whisk caramel sauce and remaining ⅓ cup flour until smooth. Drizzle over top.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake an additional 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 2 hours before cutting.